Friday, December 24, 2010

Friday in Flight to the City by the Bay

Today I'll be flying cross country to where I left my heart, back home in San Francisco. This will be the trip back home before I move to Spain so I'm going to try to see as many friends and family as I can. However, that also means I have to have my SF classic fix (as I think of this list, notice how it's mostly food...) -
  • Marnee Thai - THE BEST thai food in the city, very authentic and has the best Thai chef in the US
  • In N Out - maybe if I was living in California I probably wouldn't eat it, but because there's not one in New York I have a "you miss it when it's gone" relationship
  • Boba anywhere on Irving St. - even though there are a ton of boba places in chinatown ny, it's much more convenient from my grandparent's house and they're everywhere in SF
  • Salsa dancing on2 (New York style) - it's been a few weeks since I've gone and a friend knows a spot that does it New York. Check here for the difference between dancing on1 (LA style) and on2
  • Stroll around downtown SF to the Embarcadero, Union Square and Powell St.
  • Napa Valley wine tour
Happy Holidays!

San Francisco streets and underground MUNI subway



No comments:

Post a Comment