Monday, February 14, 2011

East Village/Lower East Side - New Find Everyday

Sadly, yesterday was my last day as an East Villager. But, the last couple of weeks, I was able to experience some delish treats that make the area so palatable for anyone and everyone.


Lula's Sweet Apothecary - for those who love dairy, but can't handle too much, this confections-vintage inspired shop has a creamy ice cream menu. I was floored with the raspberry cheescake ice cream and patrons swear by the sundaes.



Meatball Shop - wanna sit and eat meatballs? fuggedabouit! "to stay" this joint is at least an hour wait for a table. The best thing to do is order and take these balls "to go".







Now, for my final weeks as a New Yorker, I'll be traipsing around the Upper West Side, dodging strollers and canes alike.

1 comment:

  1. non-dairy ice cream... time to stock the freezer

    ReplyDelete