Thursday, November 11, 2010

Introduction - Nice to Meet You

I'm a native Californian (hailing from both ends) and for the past six years I've been shacking up in New York City's East Village/Lower East Side with my husband in a humble tenament walk-up.


After an arduous grad school application process the hard work recently paid off and I was accepted to one of the top business schools, IE Business School
http://www.imba.ie.edu/ , for the International MBA program in Madrid, Spain. As I make the transition from one big American city to a big European city, I'll blog about everything from my final months in NYC and the US, visas, learning spanish, financial aid, moving to Madrid, etc. The world seems so much smaller these days so hopefully by chance, we can catch up in any of these places.

No comments:

Post a Comment